March 10, 201511 yr Love the new system, any way to list "difficulty levels" with the DD on the page.
March 10, 201511 yr I believe this was taken up as a possibility for an update, but don't know where it ended up. I also posted a similar message. I typically only download songs with DD and multiple difficulty levels. The old search tool showed the difficulty levels and I always thought this was very helpful. I normally would not download a song that had only one difficulty level. I am a relative beginner.
March 10, 201511 yr I believe this was taken up as a possibility for an update, but don't know where it ended up. I also posted a similar message. I typically only download songs with DD and multiple difficulty levels. The old search tool showed the difficulty levels and I always thought this was very helpful. I normally would not download a song that had only one difficulty level. I am a relative beginner. I'm a beginner, too, so I would love to see something like this. I've had to delete a lot of songs that only have one level.
March 10, 201511 yr I believe this was taken up as a possibility for an update, but don't know where it ended up. I also posted a similar message. I typically only download songs with DD and multiple difficulty levels. The old search tool showed the difficulty levels and I always thought this was very helpful. I normally would not download a song that had only one difficulty level. I am a relative beginner. If a cdlc is listed as having DD but only one level, that doesn't mean there is only one difficulty level. It just means that the creator didn't list how many difficulty levels there are and left the default number of "1" in the box. It's impossible to have DD and only one level of difficulty. By nature, the DD adds multiple levels.
April 16, 201511 yr why not add the difficulty levels in an exist dlc? https://ddcreator.wordpress.com/dynamic-difficulty-creator/add-difficulty-levels-in-an-existing-package/ *i have set the phrase length parameter to 12 to get smaller steps.not all dlc works but many do :D
Love the new system, any way to list "difficulty levels" with the DD on the page.