March 4, 201511 yr do you do it in google+ and if so does it cost? I use mediafire right now look for something else
March 4, 201511 yr Administrator Dropboxis free with a limited amound of space (around 5 gb i think?) and you can use a g+ account but it's not mandatory you can simpy register with any kind of email address. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
March 5, 201511 yr I prefer Google Drive as - if you have a Youtube account then you already have a Google Drive account (dunno why, all that G+ accounts "One Account for All" confuses me), so go to Google Drive and log in using your Youtube username/password - you do not need to install anything (like dropbox), you can upload and manage your account from your browser. Of course, you can install the app if you want but it is not necessary to share files - you get 15GB free space on Google Drive, I only got 2GB on dropbox. I heard stories of people getting 10GB on dropbox, but I do not know the rules to get that, I certainly only got 2GB and I filled it up :D
March 5, 201511 yr Administrator Dropbox can also be managed by browser only, no obligation to use the app. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
March 5, 201511 yr Author I used google drive I have youtube account set it up and working fine thanks for the help
March 5, 201511 yr Great info about google drive. I only have 2,5 gb (and it's full) with my free dropbox account and the only way to upgrade it is by partnership. You win 0,5 gb everytime you invite someone to create an account. Google drive, here i come. My customs
do you do it in google+
and if so does it cost?
I use mediafire right now look for something else