February 28, 201412 yr I can upload an image but when I try to crop it and press 'ok', it doesn't change the area of focus. Any ideas?
February 28, 201412 yr just use gavatar instead :) Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
February 28, 201412 yr I can upload an image but when I try to crop it and press 'ok', it doesn't change the area of focus. Any ideas?Oddly, I picked one early on, and then tried to change it, and had the same result. Then I noticed today it had updated. May be part of the site changes, or caching in your browser? I've seen that do really weird things until I deleted temp internet files, cookies, and even the crumbs. You might try that.
I can upload an image but when I try to crop it and press 'ok', it doesn't change the area of focus. Any ideas?