February 18, 201511 yr Administrator We're working on making sure our application works in all languages.Please note more information will be revealed about this project in the future. "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
February 21, 201511 yr Which application? I'm pretty good in spoken Thai and fair in written, my wife is a native Thai speaker, and I have Thai students that I can assign "projects" to. So, between all of that I could probably contribute or fully handle a Thai localization. -----------------------------Milkman DanMy YouTube channel (bass playthrough videos)My Customs Download Folder (my customs)
February 22, 201511 yr Polish translator here. Contact me if you need me. Check out my indie game studio https://www.facebook.com/MobileCakeStudio/
February 25, 201511 yr If you need help with Portuguese (pt-pt not pt-br) i'm here, pm me if you need my help.
February 27, 201511 yr Let me know if you need any help for a French translation (Click me) ** See my releases and WIP here **Pink Floyd DLC listQueen DLC listThe Beatles DLC list
February 27, 201511 yr Well, I wouldn't mind helping with a Spanish translation since it's my native language, let me know if you're interested.
March 3, 201511 yr I'm Swedish, but we really don't need a translation for that. Everyone here understand english just fine. Rocksmith 2014 ChampionshipLeaderboardsSong selection
March 22, 201511 yr I can translate to Slovak and Czech if needed :) | The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL Discography | MY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ | "Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !"
April 9, 201511 yr I'm native spanish (from Spain) speaker. Will be a pleasure to help if you like. ~ I'm a consciousness ~
April 15, 201511 yr This is awesome< to see all this support for a game!!! Absatively LOVE this game.
April 16, 201511 yr I'd be happy to participate in french translation and alpha test ! Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday. Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !
April 25, 201511 yr 4 french translators in a rovv! yay! Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
April 28, 201511 yr Hello just a question, I offered myself to translate to portuguese (from portugal, believe me it's way different from the brazilian portuguese) how do want me and the other translators to the do the job?
June 29, 201511 yr Another Russian translator here) Russian is my native language, so feel free to ask me, if you need my help)
August 31, 201511 yr Rocksmith Championship Organizer German, if really needed. -= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =--= Rodmans Shred Course =--= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-VI I-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =- -= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =--= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =--= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =- On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said: I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.
We're working on making sure our application works in all languages.
Please note more information will be revealed about this project in the future.
"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"
-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)