Hey there, just wondering if anyone knows if there is some type of automatic tuner that you can plug your guitar into, set the gear to a certain tuning and the output will play as if the strings were tuned to that so you don't have to manually change the tuning? I know there's the peavey at-200 that does that and there are automatic tuners that replace your machine heads but I thought I saw something you can plug your guitar into before.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hey there, just wondering if anyone knows if there is some type of automatic tuner that you can plug your guitar into, set the gear to a certain tuning and the output will play as if the strings were tuned to that so you don't have to manually change the tuning? I know there's the peavey at-200 that does that and there are automatic tuners that replace your machine heads but I thought I saw something you can plug your guitar into before.