February 27, 201412 yr Hey everyone, I'm trying to get into the world of charting as there are many, many songs I'd love to give to the community! However, I'm faced with the issue of Wwise not wanting to open, after (hopefully) installing it correctly, I'm met with this error http://imgur.com/YGwdyQI Any ideas? Thanks in advance fellas. :)
February 27, 201412 yr do you have application event log? can you post it here? if nothing will work you can try to remove the soft and reinstall it again and see if it helps :) my 140 Customs + Workshop are here:http://customsforge.com/topic/176-rs2014-smirocsmo-customs-workshop-updated-december/
February 27, 201412 yr Author do you have application event log? can you post it here?if nothing will work you can try to remove the soft and reinstall it again and see if it helpsI've tried reinstalling it to no avail, how do I find the application event log?
February 27, 201412 yr You should also install 200 mb data for wwise its under main setup dl link, just fyi Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
February 27, 201412 yr maybe it is something with Microsoft Visual C++ see here solution: the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_other-gaming/the-application-has-failed-to-start-because-its/8b695972-cb0c-48ff-be9a-543825d712fc :) my 140 Customs + Workshop are here:http://customsforge.com/topic/176-rs2014-smirocsmo-customs-workshop-updated-december/
February 27, 201412 yr Author maybe it is something with Microsoft Visual C++see here solution:the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_other-gaming/the-application-has-failed-to-start-because-its/8b695972-cb0c-48ff-be9a-543825d712fcI figured it out, I just went to their site and installed the whole of Wwise with all the components and now it's working, hopefully going to finish my first custom today. :)
February 27, 201412 yr great, good luck :) :) my 140 Customs + Workshop are here:http://customsforge.com/topic/176-rs2014-smirocsmo-customs-workshop-updated-december/
Hey everyone, I'm trying to get into the world of charting as there are many, many songs I'd love to give to the community!
However, I'm faced with the issue of Wwise not wanting to open, after (hopefully) installing it correctly, I'm met with this error
http://imgur.com/YGwdyQI
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance fellas. :)