February 27, 201412 yr I saw a few Yngwie Malsteem CDLC on youtube, does anyone have a link for them? While I'm at it, did anyone ever share any Eric Johnson songs? I have a feeling I'm going to need to make my own hehe.
February 27, 201412 yr You'll find some using the search function. The Led Zeppelin Discography thread learning to chart > asking someone else to do it "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs
February 28, 201412 yr Rising Force ; http://customsforge.com/topic/1645-rising-force/?hl=yngwieHold On: http://customsforge.com/topic/1634-hold-on/?hl=yngwie
February 28, 201412 yr Author Oh thanks, someone just added those two right after I asked.But can you convert it for me? I can't get the mac toolkit to start unfortunately. I play on PS3.
February 28, 201412 yr I was going to suggest you ask in the toolkit developer's sub-forum but looks like you already have. http://customsforge.com/topic/1721-mac-toolkit-doesnt-start/
I saw a few Yngwie Malsteem CDLC on youtube, does anyone have a link for them?
While I'm at it, did anyone ever share any Eric Johnson songs? I have a feeling I'm going to need to make my own hehe.