February 27, 201412 yr Hi, I found a youtube vid of "R U Mine"I am learning this tune and really liked the little improv that the user did @ 1:14 My question is if this is you what scale did you use? If they are not on here can anyone give me an Idea how to play it? I would love to start coming up with some little improv stuff and this might get me started. cheers
February 27, 201412 yr This appears to be a G minor pentatonic box shape. At about 1:24 the last thing he plays before going back into the riff is something like:(b means bend) (p means pull off) G:----------b5---------b5--p3-------3------------------------D:----------------------------------5----------------5--3--5--- Much of his licks are on those 4 frets.
Hi,
I found a youtube vid of "R U Mine"
I am learning this tune and really liked the little improv that the user did @ 1:14
My question is if this is you what scale did you use?
If they are not on here can anyone give me an Idea how to play it?
I would love to start coming up with some little improv stuff and this might get me started.
cheers