Hi guys, have any of you tried RS on PS4? It's said that the only viable option is to use optical output on PS4 and I have no idea of its latency. It's sad they don't have any demo to try this cuz the cost is much higher than Steam version in Russia. If any of you tried both versions I want you to share your experience here.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi guys, have any of you tried RS on PS4? It's said that the only viable option is to use optical output on PS4 and I have no idea of its latency. It's sad they don't have any demo to try this cuz the cost is much higher than Steam version in Russia. If any of you tried both versions I want you to share your experience here.
PC latency is noticeable, but really low imo.