January 25, 201511 yr Hi, I'm really interested in record my owns Gameplays but i don't know what program use. I'm searching a program or method that can record the game and me with a blurred image like this: Sorry if there any theme talking about this but i couldn't find it and for my poor level of English xD Thanks and congratulations for the page of this wonderful game
January 25, 201511 yr To record the game i like to use bandicam for getting result like in the video that guy has an old vid on another channel of how he do that. GazeRock Is Not Dead!
January 26, 201511 yr Fraps or Bandicam for recording. If you get no sound in your recordings, turn "exclusive mode" off from Rocksmith audio settings. As for the video editing, yeah see a tutorial.
Hi, I'm really interested in record my owns Gameplays but i don't know what program use.
I'm searching a program or method that can record the game and me with a blurred image like this:
Sorry if there any theme talking about this but i couldn't find it and for my poor level of English xD
Thanks and congratulations for the page of this wonderful game