January 22, 201511 yr In the tutorial: 1922-how-to-make-pc-cdlcs-for-rocksmith-2014-tutorial-wscreenshots-by-darjusz/The last screen of Eof you'll see three PART REAL files.I don't get PART rEAL files.What am I doing wrong, or isn't this a problem. And also I dont get the song wav, only the preview wav lease helpthis newby.... :(
January 22, 201511 yr If you're using a very old version of EOF (ie. the version from the Google code page), it won't have the real guitar/bass tracks. You can get the latest EOF from here: http://ignition.customsforge.com/eof/ You'll want the latest release candidate (1.8RC10) and then you replace the eof.exe from that with the one from the latest "hotfix".
January 27, 201511 yr You also need to enable in the File>Preferences "Write Separate RS2 Files". It's a tick box. It might also say Write Rocksmith 2014 Files, but you know what I mean. Once this is enabled and you save your project, EoF will write the Part_Real_Guitar_RS2.xml, which is what you want.
In the tutorial: 1922-how-to-make-pc-cdlcs-for-rocksmith-2014-tutorial-wscreenshots-by-darjusz/
The last screen of Eof you'll see three PART REAL files.
I don't get PART rEAL files.
What am I doing wrong, or isn't this a problem.
And also I dont get the song wav, only the preview wav
lease helpthis newby.... :(