February 26, 201412 yr Author I got it to work for Rocksmith 1, with Sweet Child of Mine, and I didn't have any DLC for that game prior, but the song DLC was in pkg form. Do I need to have RS14 songs in pkg form as well?
February 27, 201412 yr Rocksmith 1 used the free holiday pack for most CDLC Song IDs. Most people use Cherub Rock's ID for RS2014 since it was free with pre-order, but if you didn't pre-order the game you'll need to buy it in the in-game store (or buy another & convert the song IDs on all your CDLC to that one). My CDLC list/workshop entry
February 27, 201412 yr I'm trying to get my first CDLC. I have a RS14 disc, on 1.02 update, default I think, and some sort of CFW. I made the file for /DLC, but I don't know how to 'install' the DLC into the folder, I tried dragging and dropping them into the folder, but I don't see it when I start the game. Do I need to install the songs like I would with other content, in .pkg form? I don't mod on PS3 much, sorry.Edit: do I need to download a legit dlc from the PSN store for it to work?You don't need PSN. You do, however need MultiMan (MM) or something similar. In MM, open up "File Manager/MMOS", you should find your game data at the path dev_Hdd0/game/BLUS31182/USRDIR/DLC Put your EDAT files in this folder and it should work.
July 28, 201412 yr on my ps3 they dont even show up! files are on the correct folder... double checked. i didnt installed any dlc... could be it? its really hard to find the .pkg of any rs2014 dlc, i searched a lot.
Thanks, it works now.