February 26, 201412 yr Hi there!So I have this doubt. I want to install RS on another computer but I don't want to lose scores! Where are the profile files? Does anyone knows ? Thanks :cool:PS: this is for both RS and RS2014 I HAVE SOME VIDEOS THERE -> YOUTUBE CHANNEL
February 26, 201412 yr I'm no expert on this. I think the profile files are kept in the Steam directory in the userdata folder. (Numbered folders)I don't think you will lose your scores and just to verify it, I tried it out.I have Steam, RS & RS2014 on both my laptop and desktop.I only play the RS games on the laptop. I have never played my guitar through the games on the desktop.I took some dlc's & cdlc's from both games off my laptop and installed them on my desktop.All of my scores on both games from dlc's & cdlc's showed up on the desktop.
February 27, 201412 yr I had to reload on my laptop and everything was still there. Like engleg said I believe the steam directory keeps all information so that was cool.
Hi there!
So I have this doubt. I want to install RS on another computer but I don't want to lose scores!
Where are the profile files? Does anyone knows ?
Thanks :cool:PS: this is for both RS and RS2014