December 27, 201411 yr Hello all, I understand that using CDLC requires a modified xbox 360. Mine already has the Reverse Glitch Hack (RGH) modification. Additionally, I understand how to convert CDLC to xbox format using toolkit. However, I am unsure where exactly to put the CDLC on my xbox. Does anyone how to do this, or know of a tutorial that would show how? Thanks in advance!
December 27, 201411 yr I downloaded a song for xbox 360 (green day boulevard of broken dream_xbox)now, what is the procedure to insert it into Rocksmith 2014 ??? thanxs
Hello all,
I understand that using CDLC requires a modified xbox 360. Mine already has the Reverse Glitch Hack (RGH) modification.
Additionally, I understand how to convert CDLC to xbox format using toolkit.
However, I am unsure where exactly to put the CDLC on my xbox. Does anyone how to do this, or know of a tutorial that would show how?
Thanks in advance!