November 28, 201411 yr Rocksmith Championship Organizer Black Friday sale @ humblestore https://www.humblebundle.com/store If anyone is interested... Regards,R. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =--= Rodmans Shred Course =--= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-VI I-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =- -= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =--= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =--= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =- On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said: I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.
November 29, 201411 yr Macgamestore for $14.99 http://www.macgamestore.com/product/3006/Rocksmith-2014-Edition/ Are these reputable sites though?
December 7, 201411 yr Author Rocksmith Championship Organizer Macgamestore for $14.99 http://www.macgamestore.com/product/3006/Rocksmith-2014-Edition/ Are these reputable sites though? Humblestore is 4 sure, you can donate the money you pay to charity, i love it -= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =--= Rodmans Shred Course =--= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-VI I-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =- -= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =--= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =--= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =- On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said: I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.
December 7, 201411 yr Humblestore is 4 sure, you can donate the money you pay to charity, i love it It's still cheaper on e.g., G2Play even for the regular price (than that 17€) so the charity aspect doesn't really warrant it.
Black Friday sale @ humblestore
https://www.humblebundle.com/store
If anyone is interested
...
Regards,
R.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= Rodmans Shred Course =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-
VI I
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-