November 24, 201411 yr hello the image below will show you that the arrow is beneath the pre bend on 12 fret, is there a way to change this to be on the note? https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2-ngHHsf1cxaTFtQl9wcWJvcWM/view?usp=sharing
November 25, 201411 yr You should be able to author pre-bends using EOF's "tech note" mechanism. Berneer made a tutorial available here: http://customsforge.com/topic/890-tech-notes-tutorial-authoring-complex-bends-and-more/
November 26, 201411 yr Author i know how to pre bend but for some reason the pull off arrow on the 12 fret is beneath the note, and I was wondering is there a way to change this, I have even put a pull off on the tech note https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2-ngHHsf1cxX1h2TDREY0x0TWs/view?usp=sharing
November 26, 201411 yr Certain combinations of techniques probably aren't supported by the game. A note that had no techniques except for the pre-bend (and the tech note with a bend strength of 0 to represent the release, a pull off is not what you would want to use for that) would be a good thing to try first.
November 27, 201411 yr You cannot make the pull-off triangle on the pre bend note, no. Also, you cannot accent a pre bend (the extra highlight box around the note), it also appears under the note and looks stupid. You need to decide whether you want pre bend or pull off, you cannot have both. Sorry... I would be inclined to leave the pre bend and delete the pull off. Or... you could use a pull off 1 fret up then slide it down. Would give a similar audible effect when playing.
November 27, 201411 yr Author ok I think Ill just leave it as is, because thats how its played I Don't Wanna Stop by Ozzy with Zakk
hello the image below will show you that the arrow is beneath the pre bend on 12 fret, is there a way to change this to be on the note?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2-ngHHsf1cxaTFtQl9wcWJvcWM/view?usp=sharing