November 21, 201411 yr I was wondering if anybody could point me towards any good metalcore/hardcore/etc songs/bands that we have available for download (I'm a bassist) I keep track of the download list on a daily basis but there are still quite a few that sneak by somehow. Any good songs or bands to search for on here? I am always looking for new songs to jam with,
November 26, 201411 yr I was wondering if anybody could point me towards any good metalcore/hardcore/etc songs/bands that we have available for download (I'm a bassist) I keep track of the download list on a daily basis but there are still quite a few that sneak by somehow. Any good songs or bands to search for on here? I am always looking for new songs to jam with,If its metal core you are after then look up trivium, there are a ton of their songs on here also there are two revocation songs if you like death core. Trivium songs are not very hard with a few exceptions same goes with revocation. If your looking for a challenge then Death (not metal core) has some of the hardest bass parts on this site, Steve Digiorgio is a beast. Also Gojira (also not metal core) is good for practicing three finger picking if you need to work on that. And finally decapitation is probably the hardest to play if you exclude the crazy Nosferatu by Coroner. My Workshop: http://customsforge.com/index.php/topic/53820-theoogys-workshop/
November 30, 201411 yr Author Cool, ty. I know of Trivium and they tend to be quite fun. Death metal as a music genre to me seems to be lacking something, though I do like a few select songs I hear occasionally so I will check out your recs. thanks again -)
November 30, 201411 yr Cool, ty. I know of Trivium and they tend to be quite fun. Death metal as a music genre to me seems to be lacking something, though I do like a few select songs I hear occasionally so I will check out your recs. thanks again -)Glad I could help. My Workshop: http://customsforge.com/index.php/topic/53820-theoogys-workshop/
I was wondering if anybody could point me towards any good metalcore/hardcore/etc songs/bands that we have available for download (I'm a bassist)
I keep track of the download list on a daily basis but there are still quite a few that sneak by somehow.
Any good songs or bands to search for on here?
I am always looking for new songs to jam with,