November 4, 201411 yr Hey there, sorry for the stuipd question, but I search an old RS Song.I payed for the import, but apparently I didn't get all songs. Unfortunately I dont remember Song or Artist name, but melody and cover :D Since i can't hum the melody here i'll just try to describe the album cover. ^^ It showed a guitarist with a skull mask, launching (green?) flashes with his guitar at a dragon.Would be nice if anyone could recognize, then i could get the (hopefully existing) cdlc :) While searching it, I also discovered quiet a few other songs which weren't imported, can i get them somehow? Thanks!
November 4, 201411 yr Administrator it's one of the two that Ubisoft didn't get the right to put it on RS2014, it's unavailable by any legal mean. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
November 4, 201411 yr You can use apps and services like Shazam to hum the melody and see if it can identify the song for you. The description of the album cover you gave doesn't really fit with the two RS1 songs that don't get imported (A Cream song and an Eric Clapton song). Or it could have been one of the bonus songs from RS1 (most of which were bands that Ubisoft employees were in), and as Firekorn said, won't be available by any legal means. The import tool should have imported all of the other RS1 on-disc songs though.
November 4, 201411 yr It was Jules by Seth Chapla. Someone did an amazing custom but it's not allowed to be released on Customs Forge. You can see the vid here and if you read the comments on Youtube carefully...
Hey there, sorry for the stuipd question, but I search an old RS Song.
I payed for the import, but apparently I didn't get all songs.
Unfortunately I dont remember Song or Artist name, but melody and cover :D
Since i can't hum the melody here i'll just try to describe the album cover. ^^
It showed a guitarist with a skull mask, launching (green?) flashes with his guitar at a dragon.
Would be nice if anyone could recognize, then i could get the (hopefully existing) cdlc :)
While searching it, I also discovered quiet a few other songs which weren't imported, can i get them somehow?
Thanks!