October 31, 201411 yr I was playing Lazy Eye and a purple came up on fret 24.How do I play that ? My guitar only has 22 frets so Im confused.
October 31, 201411 yr You can skip it safely, RS shouldn't count those notes, but you can play dead notes anyway ;) Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
October 31, 201411 yr I just bought an Ibanez RG421, it has 24 frets. I really like it too, though I burned my hand badly this week and haven't been able to play it. It's driving me crazy honestly. lol
October 31, 201411 yr I just bought an Ibanez RG421, it has 24 frets. I really like it too, though I burned my hand badly this week and haven't been able to play it. It's driving me crazy honestly. lol I have the same guitar as you and It sounds nice with some D'Addario NYXL on it.
November 1, 201411 yr Yeah, I bought another guitar just for that, basically. While I was at it I did get a guitar that had a whammy bar option as well, I only really used it a couple times and now I just don't attach it anymore though. It kind of feels weird to me that I play bass way more than I play standard guitars, yet I've bought 3 guitars to this point and just the 1 bass. I was thinking of getting a 6 string bass and a fretless bass, but I don't know.
I was playing Lazy Eye and a purple came up on fret 24.How do I play that ? My guitar only has 22 frets so Im confused.