October 29, 201411 yr I can't find information about this. Who knows how to do it?http://cs617317.vk.me/v617317721/21ee4/-xuR7tgNF_4.jpg
October 29, 201411 yr You can find more information here : https://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fenglish-practice-over-the-internet.blogspot.com%2F2008%2F07%2Fsome-basic-rules-of-life-about.html&ei=TklRVJqgBdLraOrRgegP&usg=AFQjCNHI6os77hEDTNUDM_JP5fqf-xLiRg&sig2=ZFxqm8thtLojCL3DQ_SGnQ&bvm=bv.78597519,d.d2s (Click me) ** See my releases and WIP here **Pink Floyd DLC listQueen DLC listThe Beatles DLC list
October 29, 201411 yr http://customsforge.com/topic/5236-custom-inlays/ Rocksmith 2014 ChampionshipLeaderboardsSong selection
October 29, 201411 yr Bass inlay :https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzwrZsjBtcJEdHVBYTlqUGE5dkk/view?usp=sharingguitar inlay: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzwrZsjBtcJETTVKTXFEZEhZVlk/view?usp=sharing Rocksmith 2014 ChampionshipLeaderboardsSong selection
October 30, 201411 yr Bass inlay :https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzwrZsjBtcJEdHVBYTlqUGE5dkk/view?usp=sharingguitar inlay: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzwrZsjBtcJETTVKTXFEZEhZVlk/view?usp=sharingWhy this notes are starting from 2 harmony?
October 30, 201411 yr I don't know, I was not the one that made those. but my guess would be that it is a limitation with the inlays. (normal guitar inlays start at the 3rd fret) Rocksmith 2014 ChampionshipLeaderboardsSong selection
June 20, 20206 yr Bass inlay :https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzwrZsjBtcJEdHVBYTlqUGE5dkk/view?usp=sharingguitar inlay: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzwrZsjBtcJETTVKTXFEZEhZVlk/view?usp=sharingHi, Can I reverse the view on bass guitar? My red E string is downstairs, not upstairs. How to do it?
I can't find information about this. Who knows how to do it?http://cs617317.vk.me/v617317721/21ee4/-xuR7tgNF_4.jpg