October 15, 201411 yr Hey, Iam a bass player and I want to know if there are any good blues songs, like The Thrill is Gone, or some with a 12-bar blues line. Cant find them in de DLCD database. Can somebody please advise songs which i can download? And are there any exercise cdlc's? Thanks, Fab
October 15, 201411 yr Try some of my CDLC's - B.B.King - Rock Me Baby, Think It Over, Watch Yourself.Jimi Hendrix - Born Under A Bad Sign.John Lee Hooker - Boom Boom. These are all 12 bar blues songs. Good luck, have fun!
October 15, 201411 yr Author Thanks Vinegarv, John lee Hooker is the only one i can find by CDLC Search. Why cant I find the other songs under CDLC Search? I found the BB Kings songs under your name...
October 21, 201411 yr These are all songs tagged with Blues:http://customsforge.com/tags/ccs/Blues/?search_app_filters[ccs][searchInKey]=database_3 My workshop
Hey,
Iam a bass player and I want to know if there are any good blues songs, like The Thrill is Gone, or some with a 12-bar blues line.
Cant find them in de DLCD database. Can somebody please advise songs which i can download?
And are there any exercise cdlc's?
Thanks,
Fab