October 9, 201411 yr Sooooo I formatted my computer and lost my customs.I had a song that sounded VERY much like the singer of Rammstein, german (or something sounding very similar to it) and was metal as well.Any ideas?Can't remember the name of the band or the song -_-
October 9, 201411 yr you can use one of services for hum and sing to identify your song, but go and listen to Rammstein a bit, than try this http://search.customsforge.com/?a=OOMPH! and other popular german bands :) Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
October 9, 201411 yr Rocksmith Championship Organizer maybe Unheilig, the song Seenot, there is one custom here http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/seenot-r4766I wrote the tab for this song :) YouTube The Phantastic 3 Facebook
October 11, 201411 yr Author maybe Unheilig, the song Seenot, there is one custom here http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/seenot-r4766I wrote the tab for this song :)Not the song I am after, but that's a badass song and I downloaded it to rock with some bass later lol Thank you! The singer sounded like what I am after though
October 11, 201411 yr Author Oh, I also checked out OOMPH on youtube, and they sound pretty good as well. Thanks =)
Sooooo I formatted my computer and lost my customs.
I had a song that sounded VERY much like the singer of Rammstein, german (or something sounding very similar to it) and was metal as well.
Any ideas?
Can't remember the name of the band or the song -_-