September 15, 201412 yr I am tweaking someone else's custom for my own use - adding arpeggios etc where there are none in the original release - soI used DDC v2.5 to remove the DD.Unpacked using toolkit - updated to 2.6.1.0Rocksmith Import into EOF - edits done then saved as normal.I try to create the package and the toolkit drops the following error every time.I have tried saving templates and re-loading after restarting the toolkit, but get the same error each time. Any tips on where I have gone wrong? http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr216/zagatozee/shinedown_zpsdd3a3a5f.png
September 15, 201412 yr Please, atach log file here. ANY FILES ARE FOR EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY !!! Latest Toolkit builds
September 15, 201412 yr Do you have the last beta? grab one from mine or Fab's sig and try again. also post files for quicker results on this ;) Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
September 16, 201412 yr Author is there another log file somewhere? the log in the root folder of the toolkit only shows this as it's contents. 2014-09-15 19:51:42.5954 | RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program (INFO) : RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program.Main Version: 2.6.1.0-99447fd6 2014-09-15 19:51:42.5954 | RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program (INFO) : RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program.Main OS: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 2014-09-15 19:51:42.5954 | RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program (INFO) : RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program.Main Command: "Z:\Rocksmith Custom DLC\RocksmithCustomSongToolkit-v2.6.0.0-4174fc7b3141_PC\RocksmithToolkitGUI.exe" https://copy.com/rjo88TjKxQF9Dc9C - linky to files for building package
September 16, 201412 yr @@ZagatoZee, you've got invalid arrangement file, please remove redundant phrase iterations, (left only main phrases) and FHP, than pack again(tip: you can disable RS1 export in eof).also EOF version is v1.8RC10 (r1338). still no warnings for redundant phrase iterations(and it's even export them).PS. EOF doesn't import RS2 techs, so you'd better use this utility to get gp5 from your xml file and after you imported xml file in eof, reimport all from those gp5 file. Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
I am tweaking someone else's custom for my own use - adding arpeggios etc where there are none in the original release - so
I used DDC v2.5 to remove the DD.
Unpacked using toolkit - updated to 2.6.1.0
Rocksmith Import into EOF - edits done then saved as normal.
I try to create the package and the toolkit drops the following error every time.
I have tried saving templates and re-loading after restarting the toolkit, but get the same error each time.
Any tips on where I have gone wrong?
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr216/zagatozee/shinedown_zpsdd3a3a5f.png