September 10, 201412 yr Hello, i was wondering if there is a way to see the notes that i'm playing in the game.Would be a nice way to improve the music perception and the instrument.I looked everywhere and did not found anything like itThere is way to see the notes in-game? I'll really appreciate if someone can help me with this, thanks.
September 10, 201412 yr Administrator Well, there is a possibility to show the note name with a custom inlay but it's only good for a specific tuning and the name are on the neck and don't change the way RS display the note. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
Hello, i was wondering if there is a way to see the notes that i'm playing in the game.
Would be a nice way to improve the music perception and the instrument.
I looked everywhere and did not found anything like it
There is way to see the notes in-game?
I'll really appreciate if someone can help me with this, thanks.