February 17, 201412 yr Administrator Feel free to post any videos of yourself playing customs here! I'll have a more organized section soon but in the meantime, post away :D Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.
February 17, 201412 yr Oh cool you actually made one :D Thanks! Here are some of the video playthrough's I have from Smithy's.Have fun! :DThe Strokes - Is This It? - Oasis - Little by Little - http://youtu.be/pf_652zFUIwMetric - Breathing Underwater - http://youtu.be/zMnHrHesGTELinkin Park - Hit the Floor - Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum - http://youtu.be/JPuTAWoYeIQGreen Day - In The End - http://youtu.be/Ur4hkG-5q_MSmashing Pumpkins - Ava Adore - http://youtu.be/YB3I1dloMj8Bloodhound Gang - Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss - Arctic Monkeys - Cornerstone - Avenged Sevenfold - Fiction - http://youtu.be/lG5Gg-ZZagY
February 17, 201412 yr Hmm I have too many to post individually so http://www.youtube.com/user/arakiteriyaki thats my youtube channel where I have posted a bunch of playthrough videos if you want to see what the charts look like etc. Well over 100 videos posted for customs.
February 18, 201412 yr Here's Some I Did. Natsu Matsuri - Blue Water Blue Sky - Take Back The Fear - Bad Girlfriend - My Workshop My Custom Inlay My Twitch Channel Disturbed Discography Eluveitie Discography
February 19, 201412 yr I support the shit out of this thread, but can we require spoiler tags or something? Loading every video on the page is going to cause a huge headache for people who dont have 50 meg connections lol.Just a thought!
February 19, 201412 yr I support the shit out of this thread, but can we require spoiler tags or something?Spoiler is already available:Just click on "More Reply Option". A more complex editor will open. The third icon in the first row will show "Special BB Code" which contains "Spoiler". :grin: Once you know that is available you may use it without these steps.
February 19, 201412 yr I support the shit out of this thread, but can we require spoiler tags or something?I've just answered this question in this topic. :wink:
Feel free to post any videos of yourself playing customs here! I'll have a more organized section soon but in the meantime, post away :D
Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.