September 2, 201412 yr Administrator http://i.imgur.com/r5l3WZT.jpg Sublime Song Pack – $11.99Sublime “Caress Me Down”Sublime “Santeria”Sublime “Smoke Two Joints” - Drop D [bass]Sublime “What I Got”Sublime “Wrong Way” Read more & Purchase Options*: http://www.theriffrepeater.com/rocksmith-2014-dlc-92-sublime/Discuss this DLC here.*Please note it can take some time for the purchase options to be updated there. "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
September 2, 201412 yr Hey everyone, hope you are digging the new Sublime dlc already but I think the RS team left us a lot of room to now include some good Sublime CDLC. There are a number of songs that I would love to see in the future such as Pawn Shop, Ebin, Badfish, Date Rape, Work That We Do, Seed, Chica Me Tipo, Thanx Dub(Second Hand Smoke), Same in the End, April 29th 1992(Miami), Jailhouse, Under My Voodoo, Burritos, and Romeo to name a few. Hopefully someone else feels the same. Sorry if this post doesn't fit here but I appreciate all the love that goes into this site from everyone, I can't thank you enough!!!
September 2, 201412 yr I desperately want to give these people my 12 bucks, but it's not on steam yet wassup with that... wassup with that...
September 2, 201412 yr love sublime will be gettin this pack for sureeven tho im only interested in 2 of the tracks but like Peon said now that the songs are out maybee it will mean more opportunity for cdlcpretty much agree with the list of songs he said especially Pawn Shop my favorite sublime track
http://i.imgur.com/r5l3WZT.jpg
Sublime Song Pack – $11.99
Read more & Purchase Options*: http://www.theriffrepeater.com/rocksmith-2014-dlc-92-sublime/
Discuss this DLC here.
*Please note it can take some time for the purchase options to be updated there.
"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"
-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)