August 30, 201412 yr Why do I always have to click first on topics where people ask for help. :huh: In EOF you add notes as they are played after one another. Then you select them all.In the menu Note, ProGuitar, Arpeggio, you select "remark" (or ctr-shift-G). All the notes are then gathered on the first, the ones played later are "ghosted".Thus is created your arpeggio chord, and all the notes included are marked with a blue/green background.With F you can set Fingers on the chord. To change the arpeggio chord, simple reselect other notes and remark /ctrl-shift-G cDLC projects (vote or request!) :ph34r: old Customforge search :ph34r: My cDLC
August 31, 201412 yr Author Why do I always have to click first on topics where people ask for help. :huh: In EOF you add notes as they are played after one another. Then you select them all.In the menu Note, ProGuitar, Arpeggio, you select "remark" (or ctr-shift-G). All the notes are then gathered on the first, the ones played later are "ghosted".Thus is created your arpeggio chord, and all the notes included are marked with a blue/green background.With F you can set Fingers on the chord. To change the arpeggio chord, simple reselect other notes and remark /ctrl-shift-GAlright. Thanks for the help. I'll try it out.
How do I chart arpegiated chords??