August 22, 201412 yr Hey all, First of all i was amazed when i discover customforge and it really convinced me to buy Rocksmith 2014 ! I search for informations about how to install custom dlc and i'm not really sure about the compatibility with the uPlay version. Here is my problem, i live in France and i have 2 options to buy RockSmith :1- On Steam it will cost 49.99€2- On Uplay, there's a discount and it costs 29.99€ I see many official DLCs on Steam but none on uPlay. So here's where i need some help :) Is there a way to buy officials DLCs with the uPlay version ? And are CDLCs comptabile with the uPlay version ? I'm not used to Steam and uPlay so my questions could look obvious but not for me :D Many thanks in advance ! (I'm french, so please forgive my language mistakes)
August 22, 201412 yr Administrator Wherever you buy it you will have it on Steam anyway, you just buy a key to activate on Steam, so take the cheaper one.Then all DLC are only buyable through steam and cdlc will work wherever you buy it. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
Hey all,
First of all i was amazed when i discover customforge and it really convinced me to buy Rocksmith 2014 !
I search for informations about how to install custom dlc and i'm not really sure about the compatibility with the uPlay version.
Here is my problem, i live in France and i have 2 options to buy RockSmith :
1- On Steam it will cost 49.99€
2- On Uplay, there's a discount and it costs 29.99€
I see many official DLCs on Steam but none on uPlay.
So here's where i need some help :) Is there a way to buy officials DLCs with the uPlay version ? And are CDLCs comptabile with the uPlay version ?
I'm not used to Steam and uPlay so my questions could look obvious but not for me :D
Many thanks in advance !
(I'm french, so please forgive my language mistakes)