August 7, 201412 yr For anyone wondering why I was and still a little grumpy...let me put it this way.... My grandma was dying of cancer.....and well....she did die of cancer..... Im moving...because with her well...dead....me and my mom cant afford the rent here.... I have really bad depression I have Aspergers im under a lot stress so unless you somehow have all of that, you dont understand what a 17 year old boy is going through right now. Im sorry if i seem angry, im not, im just stressed out
August 7, 201412 yr Really sorry to hear that bro :( ....you and your mom be strong and help each other through this...nothing is more important than family. Good luck im sure you will be able to find a place that you can afford....Best wishes to you and your mom...our thoughts are with you
August 8, 201412 yr I'm very sorry for your loss. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know. I will be thinking good things for you and your family. Tomorrow is another day and it will get better.
August 8, 201412 yr Sorry to hear about all that mate. Best of luck finding a new place, everything will settle down once you do.
August 9, 201412 yr Prayers sent and luck wished bro. Hope all works out for you. Like dblbogey1 said - Just let us know if you need anything.
For anyone wondering why I was and still a little grumpy...let me put it this way....
My grandma was dying of cancer.....and well....she did die of cancer.....
Im moving...because with her well...dead....me and my mom cant afford the rent here....
I have really bad depression
I have Aspergers
im under a lot stress
so unless you somehow have all of that, you dont understand what a 17 year old boy is going through right now.
Im sorry if i seem angry, im not, im just stressed out