August 6, 201412 yr What is the deal with the web site going up and down all day today ? I've been getting a screen that says the web sight is off line. Wish I saw that I spelled site, sight in he topic before I posted. Oh well.
August 6, 201412 yr They're working on some problems. Not sure why they're doing it on the live site though. Should be doing it in a virtual environment.
August 6, 201412 yr Lol, the live site is the problem. They're not working on stuff, they're trying to fix the issue or issues. And I fixed the title for you. I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.
August 6, 201412 yr Administrator They're working on some problems. Not sure why they're doing it on the live site though. Should be doing it in a virtual environment. The live site is the issue. I've been working on this for the last 48 hours. MySQL keeps crashing & is being overloaded. "Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"-Trent ReznorSupport Me (Via Patreon)
What is the deal with the web site going up and down all day today ?
I've been getting a screen that says the web sight is off line.
Wish I saw that I spelled site, sight in he topic before I posted. Oh well.