August 5, 201412 yr Hey guys! Just bought RS2014 in steam. Can I get banned from using CDLC? P.s. Sorry, if posted in wrong forum section.
August 5, 201412 yr I haven't heard of anybody getting banned yet. Been using customs since RS2014 came out.
August 5, 201412 yr The only platforms that it would be an issue on are Xbox and PS3, that's because you have to modify the device and they think you are hacking games. And even with those as long as you don't go online with it, it won't matter. I've been using CDLC on PC with RS1 for years, and RS2014 since it came out,, no issues. I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.
August 5, 201412 yr You won't it's just a regular mod to game ;)Ya add CDLCs the same way as mod almost all games which aren't supported by Steam Workshop. Feel free to edit my CDLCs, use tones etc.
Hey guys! Just bought RS2014 in steam. Can I get banned from using CDLC?
P.s. Sorry, if posted in wrong forum section.