Progress.

• Administrator

Hey all, I just wanted to let everyone know we're still making huge progress with our future projects. A few things we are working on: Ignition: This is our new front-end we've been working on. It will have all of these functions built in: Search, Requests, an area just for CDLC Creators (tutorials, upload and manage songs, and more). We've been working hard on Ignition and at this moment it's taking up most of our time. Another project we're working on that I would like to announce officially is a Song Manager program for our users. You will be able to finally manage all of your DLC. We'll have more information about this project in the coming months. I personally want to thank all of our staff for making all of this possible, and the community for the continued support.

• Like 45

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Thanks for the update , any idea what went wrong yesterday as to what caused the site to go down?

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

• Administrator

Thanks for the update , any idea what went wrong yesterday as to what caused the site to go down?

We're always working on the website so plenty of things could of caused the problem. I slept in til 11 so I was unable to do anything until I woke up.
  • Like 1

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

A Song Manager program would be amazing. So much time is wasted trying to keep my downloaded cdlc updated while getting rid of old versions.

• Like 1

Always check and use -> The latest Toolkit builds

To disable dynamic difficulty and not get the 100% accuracy bug don't use the override to max option, but instead disable DD and set sight reading level to Max. With this configuration the 100% bug does not surface.

Could There ever be a rs1 to rs2 converter?? I dont know but something that could convert the audio files and repack after? I ask because I have ten songs I really want to get converted, I fail all the time and seems like it's hard to get someone to help me!! Some people tried, it worked but they don't want to de the other songs I have. I tried in vain! That would help me with lots of songs I already had on rs1 that aren't available on rs14

Ignition and a cdlc manager sound like fantastic little programs for the site. I was thinking of suggesting someone with some skills doing a song manager for cdlc to upate and get rid of the old file, so Ignition is a surprise and will help a great deal.

I look forward to seeing the development over the coming months.

tris

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A song manager! That would be amazing - literally my greatest wish!!! I spend 6 hours a month just keeping my downloaded CDLC up-to-date to the latest versions. Really takes away time from playing and interacting on the site.

Being a soccer league organizer and with wife back at school leaving me with father duties as a 2nd (delightful) full time job, I don't have the luxury of ample free time, but let me know if I can do anything to help, such as testing. I only know FORTRAN so I am afraid I'm sorta useless for programming.

This site blows my mind with how well designed it is. Admins, developers, mods, you are amazing!!! We are very lucky to have you!

• Like 4

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

This site blows                              

What a terible thing to say.   :o  Taken out of context.   :D                               

• Like 1

:wub: My mother said I could grow up to be anything I wanted

So I became an Asshole. :D

Hahaha I was reading the quote wondering who that a-hole was that would make such an awful comment. Then my horror at seeing my "name" until I realized the funny joke.

I wonder if public figures take training to construct their sentences so as to avoid snippets of their sentences being used to incriminate them.

• Like 1

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Song manager - with "playlists" to use!

Now that would be something :)

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.