We'll test them! Multiplayer

Knives

Hey guys! im excited to have a chance to test some of your CDLC! Me and my friend play bass and guitar and are wanting to record some multiplayer videos testing your CDLC! This is so you can see if the tones work well together (volume and levels). So let us know what you want us to test and we'll plug in, record and let you know what we thought.

Just so developers know we get together on the weekends all the request will be submitted with shared links.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

Hi Guys,

I am working on a - The Cars 6-pack if you are interested in trying them out? It is from the Me and the group - The Classic Rock Coalition. You are the first to get a link to the p.psarc file's. If anyone else here wants to try them out - Give feedback - PLEASE !! These CDLC'S have not been posted to CF yet! So PM ME: avdocatwork at CustomsForge with any suggestions on improvements or Tone changes.

Later, avdocatwork

The Cars - Magic (Remastered)

The Cars - Dangerous Type (Remastered)

The Cars - Tonight She Comes (Remastered)

The Cars - Its All I Can Do (Remastered) - in the works

The Cars - Candy O (Remastered) - in the works

The Cars - Shake It Up (Remastered) - in the works

All from The Elektra Years 1978-1987 - Remastered boxed set containing six Cars albums.

Later avdocatwork & The Classic Rock Coalition