Rocksmith recommends ?

Rumrunner24

Question

9 answers to this question

The missions say to do between 1 and all of the "rocksmith recommends" for a song.  Go to the song.  You will see three check boxes below the song.  On a PC use your down arrow until the recommend item is highlighted.  Press enter.  If the mission is to do more than one, be sure to complete them before leaving the song or you will have 3 new recommends.

• Like 1

I don't know if it's just me... but if Rocksmith Reocmmends "Chords 101" one more time I'm going to lose my mind. :| I've just started ignoring its recommendations in favor of more song practice.

LOL... Me too.  I also get the "Play 3 New Songs" mission over and over again, usually followed by the always entertaining bonus mission of "Play 2 New Songs".

• Like 1

I have 214+ missions completed, all in game unlocks done, and either 28 or 30 Steam achievements,, so obviously, I do what it asks me to do.

• Like 1

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.