Testers needed - You Can't Hurry Love by The Supremes (Bass only)

justgimmethefunk

Hi everyone,

OK so this is my first CDLC ever, and (hopefully) the first in a series of Motown Classics (see my other thread about that here : http://customsforge.com/topic/9534-motown-classics/)

Right now I would really appreciate your feedback about it : is the sync ok? Does DD work correctly? Do you feel the tone could be better? (If you do, then please let me know where I can find a tutorial about it, like I said this is the first song I've charted so there are plenty of things I'm not familiar with yet).

Enough talking, here are the links :

For PC users : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6m_wq3Xxyzrd1FQYjhISG1QZWs/edit?usp=sharing

For Xbox users : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6m_wq3XxyzrVjV3akxybVdKeWs/edit?usp=sharing

(I still have to figure out how to create files for Mac and PS3 users)

Oh and one last thing : I must give huge thanks to @@Chlipouni for his excellent tutorial and careful assistance. I could never have done this without him! His website is http://guitargames.wordpress.com/ and it's a true goldmine!!

Thanks !!!

(Click me)

** See my releases and WIP here **

Pink Floyd DLC list

Queen DLC list

The Beatles DLC list

Hi justgimmehtefunk, (I feel I need to add a "unh!" after that...)   ;)

This is really well done.  The tone was good, but I found the volume was a little low.  Sometimes I found it hard to notice if I was only hearing the music or me along with it (not necessarily a bad thing if you're having a bad day :D).  I had to stop playing in the middle of the song to tell.  Um..., so ya, that's a really long winded way to say I'd raise the bass volume by about -1 or -2 db.

After only 1 playthrough, I didn't notice if you did lyrics or not, I was concentrating too much on the notes.

The sync was really good.  At the end the notes continued a little bit after the music faded away.  Certainly not a deal breaker though.

I look forward to more content from you!

Cheers!, et bon nuit!

Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

See my Workshop here.

@@Tysylio thank you very much for the detailed feedback, this is really helpful.

Yes I agree that the volume of the bass AND the volume of the song itself could/should be higher, I'll try to fix that. Do you know how this can be done by any chance?

I'll remove the unnecessary notes at the end too.

Can you tell me if the DD is working correctly? I'm not sure about this.

As for the lyrics, yes they are here.

Again, thanks for your time, this will only help me to provide better CDLCs in the future.

(Click me)

Pink Floyd DLC list

Queen DLC list

The Beatles DLC list

To adjust the song volume, in the main screen of the Rocksmith Tool Kit, there is an option to adjust the song volume.

For the volume level of the guitar or bass, you can adjust it when making your tone.  See in the attached pic, below.

I'll try the song again and see if it goes into master mode, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

All the best,

Posted Image

Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

See my Workshop here.

@@Tysylio thanks for that. As for the bass tone, I just can't change it : I can go into the "Edit Tone" window, I raise the bass volume from -12.00 to -11.00 but when I click OK nothing happens and the windows stays opened. Do you know anything about that?

(Click me)

Pink Floyd DLC list

Queen DLC list

The Beatles DLC list

• 3 months later...