Keep an eye out please

Bluetac

Question

I friends house was broken into last friday and all his guitar equipment was stolen, along with the normal household electrical equipment Xbox tv etc.

He plays in a band Khaos theory (well worth checking out).

would people keep an eye out for the following items please, to say he is devastated is an understatement.

1x PRS 25th Anniversary SE electric guitar (in red)1x PRS Tremonti SE electric guitar (in charcoal black)1x Ibanez SX320 electric guitar (in red)1x Blackstar HT-Stage 100 guitar head1x Tremonti wah pedal1x TC Electronic Polytune II

By the way this gear was stolen from a home in the Midlands UK , and due to the nature and cost of the equipment you cant very well offload it locally.

If anyone hears anything i would very much appreciate a heads up.

Thanks guys n gals

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

10 answers to this question

never heard of that site before but i just signed up to it and added my collection to it. thanks for the heads up ijustdontgiveaf , he does have a list of serial numbers for all the equipment stolen , and hs been checking out ebay and the cash converter type places (pawnshops) etc.

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

If he has a list of serial numbers, has he reported them stolen to the police?

I don't know how it works overseas, but here in Texas pretty much every used gear shop has to run the serial numbers to make sure it's not stolen before they can purchase anything. Typically they're supposed to hold any stolen gear and call the police to the scene. :)

Yes he has reported it to the police .not sure if it works the same over here but I hope so .

I had a guitar stolen along with a lot of electronics.  We ended up catching the guys who broke into our house because after two weeks they decided they could learn how to play guitar and pawned it.  They should have stolen my RockSmith and then they would be playing now instead of sitting in prison.

• Like 2