Rocksmith crashs on Song start

Hey Guys,

i made my 2nd Custom Song now and got following problem.

After the tune when the song should start rocksmith is crashing.

This is writing on Windows Error file:

Problemsignatur:  Problemereignisname:  APPCRASH  Anwendungsname:  Rocksmith2014.exe  Anwendungsversion:  0.0.0.0  Anwendungszeitstempel:  5348545c  Fehlermodulname:  Rocksmith2014.exe  Fehlermodulversion:  0.0.0.0  Fehlermodulzeitstempel:  5348545c  Ausnahmecode:  c0000005  Ausnahmeoffset:  0014401a  Betriebsystemversion:  6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3  Gebietsschema-ID:  1031  Zusatzinformation 1:  0a9e  Zusatzinformation 2:  0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789  Zusatzinformation 3:  0a9e  Zusatzinformation 4:  0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 

Sry its in german but i guess its equal in english.

Well anyone got the same problem already? My 1st custom song worked fine and the only thing i made different this time is that i added lyrics.

I've had Rocksmith freeze, but never actually crash...

Does the Toolkit give any error messages when generating the package?

Try the custom with no lyrics, this sometimes helps.

Begin a new Toolkit template (do not use your toolkit save, start a new one), the point is to give your arrangements new arrangement numbers.

I really dont get it.. i made another Song just to test it and it works. But on that Song i made befor it always the same.. Can it depend on the Audiofile you use? And there is also another different, i didnt import the tabs for this Song and made them on my own in EOF. Does this matter somehow?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy