Edit: Just a thought though - I notice Cherub Rock is greyed out when I try to select a target of PS3 or Xbox, so I don't know if you need to have it in the particular format of your intended target file.  Obviously, I bought the Mac version to run on my Mac.

Thats interesting. I will have to check that out.

:wub: My mother said I could grow up to be anything I wanted

So I became an Asshole. :D

I've just had another quick look.

In my "dlc" folder, I have cherubrock_m.psarc and cherubrock_p.psarc.

I'm running the Custom Song Creator Toolkit version 2.6.1.0-eda5f722 on Mac OS X 10.7.5.

If I try to convert a song into PS3 or Xbox format the box with Cherub Rock in it is greyed out.  So it seems I can only convert to Mac or PC format.

OK so here's the second version of You Can't Hurry Love, now with rhythm guitar path: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6m_wq3XxyzrOEMyenAyd0ZyeE0/edit?usp=sharing

Before I release it, please give it a try and let me know if I should change anything.

It might just be me, but my first opinion when I saw it in EOF was : there are way too much chords to strum. But you let me know...

Thanks

(Click me)

** See my releases and WIP here **

Pink Floyd DLC list

Queen DLC list

The Beatles DLC list

OK so here's the second version of You Can't Hurry Love, now with rhythm guitar path: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6m_wq3XxyzrOEMyenAyd0ZyeE0/edit?usp=sharing

Before I release it, please give it a try and let me know if I should change anything.

It might just be me, but my first opinion when I saw it in EOF was : there are way too much chords to strum. But you let me know...

Thanks

I give it a pass. Good job.

:wub: My mother said I could grow up to be anything I wanted

So I became an Asshole. :D

I tried the rhythm and what I could actually play sounded good.  It's a bit above my level without some riff repeating.  Maybe it sounds busy because the guitar is mixed low in this song?

I do have one suggestion.  In the toolkit, change the Artist Title Sort field from "The Supremes" to "Supremes" so when you sort by artist in the game it shows up under "S" instead of "T".  It will still keep the "The" but ignore it for sorting purposes.

EDIT:  Sorry, I meant the ARTIST title sort field, not Song title sort.

• Like 1

Thanks for these tunes.  Just a suggestion:

http://www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/staple-singers-i-ll-take-yor-there-submitted-by-www-nicebasslines-com-bass-tab-s387022t0

When i was doing customs I liked using tabs from this website (nicebasslines).  Seems like a nice track to have on bass.

EDIT:  Just saw your WIPs, awesome collection!

@@ArnoldRimmer thanks for the link. 'I'll Take You There' looks like a very repetitive song, I don't think it would be such fun but that website NiceBassLines.com....YES! It has some great stuff. I've been looking for similar sites and somehow I missed this one. Thanks for spotting it.

(Click me)

Pink Floyd DLC list

Queen DLC list

The Beatles DLC list

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New additions to the list :

Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell) charted by @@Rupock

Darling Dear (Jackson 5) charted by @@vinegarv

'What's Going On' Medley (Marvin Gaye) which I charted myself

Soul power!

(Click me)

Pink Floyd DLC list

Queen DLC list

The Beatles DLC list

• 4 weeks later...

i was going to have a crack at doing MY WORLD IS EMPTY WITHOUT YOU by THE SUPREMES for bass

and i was wondering if anyone has any guitar pro or anything beyond this :

http://musicnoteslib.com/tabs/Supremes-My_World_Is_Empty_Without_You-827695.html

which is the same thing i've seen on all the tab pages.

i am pretty sure the bass locks to the root and holds the same basic pattern

through the whole song, so it might not be hard to figure out, but i wonder if the

song has been in any books or something more official!

@@figital I'll check that out. Jamerson played bass on this song so there's no way it can be as basic as a root note pattern. There are plenty of bass transcriptions sites with lots of cool old stuff so I might be able to find something. I'll let you know if I do.

PS : love your avatar pic!

• Like 1

(Click me)

Pink Floyd DLC list

Queen DLC list

The Beatles DLC list

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks @@cstewart ! I'll send you a PM with the link to the guitar tabs I found.

My other ideas are :

Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammy Terrell

Baby Love - The Supremes

My Girl - The Temptations

Reach Out I'll Be There - The Four Tops

Stop! In The Name of Love - The Supremes

Where Did Our Love Go - The Supremes

You Keep Me Hangin' On - The Supremes

Of course there are many more Motown classics so I leave it up to you guys to give more ideas...

sorry I already did reach out, way  back in march i think. but you are welcome to make it better