This is pretty awesome not gonna lie. I planned on doing more pierce the veil... or more CDLC for that matter xD but it kinda didn't happen so good to see someone else making some ptv. Good luck finding some pro tabs for some of these songs too.

Oh and "A Match into Water" has already been done just never uploaded to this site. I got it from Smithy Forums but I have no clue who made it.

And I think you should combine Southern Constellations with The Boy Who Could Fly. They're technically different songs but then again they're not, kinda like May These Noises Startle You In Your Sleep and Hell Above.

Anyway thanks for doing this stuff man

• Like 1

Thanks c: Pro tabs are really hard to find for these :C So PLEASE IF YOU CAN FIND SOME I WOULD BE SO..Happy.xDI have a way of finding things from smithy anvil c: I'll figure something out& I guess I will combine them. The problem for me is the tone for Southern Constellations /. Much Complicated

No problem : D I really love ptv, om&m, ect. And I didn't see much of it here :c

Pierce The Veil Discography   Side Projects

Please give me feedback c: