the king is dead....

briefer

Question

21 answers to this question

Couldn't agree more...thank you, Unleashed2K!sleepy

Acoustic Guitar:  Seagull Maritime GT  Playing Since:  8/11/2011

Electric Guitar:  Epiphone Les Paul Jr.  Playing since:  9/25/2013

Bass Guitar:  Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Special  Playing Since:  2/17/2014

"The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you." --Bob Marley

• Administrator

The king took all the donated money and pocketed it, then cut down the site...

Please take a look at rule number 1 http://customsforge.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.

• Administrator

That's not bashing, it's fact. If I was going to bash, I'd have a few choice words about the king.

It was nothing more than a warning, just try to keep the talk about SA to a minimum is all! :)

Hey Corzack! I suggest you consult either the group on steam or Reddit. We aren't discussing that here.

We are going to have the things you are missing up and running here shortly .. so you won't have to miss them.

\m/(><)\m/

'99 Fender Stratocaster / '12 Gibson SG (Nothing special but they are mine)

"If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you're fooling yourself. That's like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn't eat him."

• Administrator

Hi guy's!

Could you please explain to me why smith's anvyl is not hosting anymore? I've just read the news that the RS championship is gone.

Hopefully we can get another site like that, I've just discouvered it and was starting to really get addicted to playing CDLCs :)

We're hoping this can be that site! Championship is not gone, you can find it here!

Hi guy's!

Could you please explain to me why smith's anvyl is not hosting anymore? I've just read the news that the RS championship is gone.

Hopefully we can get another site like that, I've just discouvered it and was starting to really get addicted to playing CDLCs :)

There is a thread on SA explaining everything and i believe both the steam community and Reddit hold the explanation too :)

If I am not mistaken all the links will be removed from Smithyanvil in a week or so which is what Majere said he was going to do. But have no fear everything from over there will be transferred over here in due time. Since nothing is hosted on smithyanvil or here nothing will be lost other than just the posts over on smithy's. 

• Administrator

Is there any way to tell how many of the SA songs will get moved over here? I'm worried because I just got RS14 today and i wanna play customs, and if my favorite bands can't be represented, then it's gonna be a bummer

Please read the FAQ :)

Any site is only as big as the people who make up it's community. This site will be what we make it, by the people who compose it. An idea is always bigger than the people who conceive it, and I think we'll see things beyond what might have been imagined elsewhere. :geek: