Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 39

Motive

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

... does anyone else have the problem that RS does not recognize many of the muted chords - esp. Drop D - 2nd Fret e Powerchord as used in actual BegClass song - kept me from getting better scores yd (no matter - i surely have to avoid 99% :) ). 

I tried w my Gibson Sg and my BC Rich WL too - same issue - multiple recalibrations - as if there was not enough output when muted - or is the interference factor - most probaly - behind the guitar ;)

Regards,

R.

Try to play the chords in riffrepeater and play them with different tiny details. Like how much you mute the chord, how hard you press down the strings, how much volume comes out of each of the strings (I've had problems with a few open chords where palmmuting the low E and A string so the bottom 4 strings rang out much louder solved the problem...)

It's a little weird but there's usually a way to get RS to listen :D

[sOLVED]: Now here is my solution to make RS listen to problematic chords. First i tried in riff repeater a couple of times but was not 100% satisfied cos there were still always a few chords unrecogniced... When i wanted to retune and went into the pause menu (esc) i recognised the live tuner bottom left that shows the played notes/chords +-deviation (!) - So i started to play the questionable chords (in my case Drop D 2nd fret - e Powerchord) first played open - as expected deviation +-10 at most; when i then palmmuted the cords most of them where not even the right note (!) (halfstep +-)....

Solution: As the tuner down left shows the immediate recognition of the system you can strum a few 1000 chord within minutes and can fine-tune your style to get a perfect recognition.

R.

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

To the people having issues with note recoginition in general, your intonation may be off. I'd not suggest using the in game tuner, it's much too lenient on tuning; couple that with your intonation being slightly off you'll have a lot of issues with recognition especially as you get farther up the neck. Also make sure you're not apply too much force when you're fretting, you'll pull the note sharp.

Despite all the negative comments and my own initial feelings about the intermediate song, after figuring it out, I liked to play it.

Don't know if I'll have time for an update tomorrow, so at least I'm not too late this week :-)

Intermediate

Lead: 95.17 %

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=291218366

• Like 1

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

I'm so happy that I'll never have to hear this stupid song again.

Beginner - Lead: 99.42%

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/570021503686099347/B98DDFC0459E3DB3187E1AE19C77069EAFD171A0/

Beginner - Rhythm: 97.71%

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/570021503686103065/C1CB80A47CB992686C625BB6B5699E3E56BBBA96/

"All I got's a moped... moped.. moped.....".

So stupid....

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...