.gpx import support

Ardalista

Hi,

Just wondering if you might consider adding GPX for the import option in EoF

I have been working on some songs that have double dotted rests and notes but when exporting from GP6 to GP5 format I loose the double dots which throws things out of sync here and there when I import the file into EoF.

Or can anyone offer a workaround that I can use to substitute the double dots within GP6 so everything is in the right place when exported to GP5 format? 

How about converting gpx to gp5 in tuxguitar?

Ya should find somewhere around the web plugin to open gpx in tuxguitar.

It has no problems with converting from gpx to gp5 (or any other gp_)

Feel free to edit my CDLCs, use tones etc.

It doesn't look like GP5 supports a double dotted notation, it just offers a single dotted note status that is toggled on/off. As for GPX support, not only is the entire format different, it is also using a compression scheme. Adding support for this would take me way too much time, especially since most of the notation will convert to GP5 using programs like GP6 or TuxGuitar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No need I have a paid copy of GP6 and I can export direct to gp5 the issue is Gp5 files lack support for certain notation so I have to go and edit gp5 output and substitute the parts the gpx file has that the gp5 file cannot support.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk