Package Generated With Errors

Hello!

i get this message when i click "Generate"

"Package was generated with errors! See Below: Error generate PC Package: There is an error in XML document (62, 94)."

This is the first time this has happened and im not sure what to do. any help would be greatly appreciated! 

In your XML files there are phrases which contain lyrics with special characters.

The error message said that there is a problem at (62 th line, 94 th column) and in fact, the entity "&apos" lacks its ";" at the end (should be "'")

All these lyrics are useless in phrases for RS2014. You can remove them in EOF and keep only each phrase associated with a section (intro, chorus, verse, ..., outro)

In your XML files there are phrases which contain lyrics with special characters.

The error message said that there is a problem at (62 th line, 94 th column) and in fact, the entity "&apos" lacks its ";" at the end (should be "'")

All these lyrics are useless in phrases for RS2014. You can remove them in EOF and keep only each phrase associated with a section (intro, chorus, verse, ..., outro)

ok. thanks ill give it a try and report back if anything is wrong or if it has helped.

how would i remove the phrases. in EOF?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy