Dream Theater - Endless Sacrifice

Dream Theater - Bridges In The Sky

Dream Theater - Breaking All illusions

John Petrucci - Jaws Of Life

Liquid Tension Experiment - Acid Rain

and these from this great prog metal band that doesn't have here customs:

Circus Maximus - Sane No More

Circus Maximus - Namaste

From Dream Theater i will release Pull Me Under with multitracks! and from there, Endless Sacrifice is one that i can do

• Like 1

9A7alLl.jpg

and these from this great prog metal band that doesn't have here customs:

Circus Maximus - Sane No More

Circus Maximus - Namaste

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned wanting to do Biosfear before (though now that I look at it again, not sure how easy that will be with tunings and such. We need Rocksmith - Djent Edition). Looks like Sane No More should also be pretty doable in Rocksmith - while it's transcribed on a 7 string the lowest it goes is a D until the second to last note (a C#). It looks like there are some places where the parts take advantage of open strings, so I'd probably do it in drop D with that low note moved up an octave.

As for Namaste, it should be possible to fit it onto a 6 string with a C# drop B tuning (or even just B standard?). I'll see what I can do, but it will probably be a good amount of time before I get to these songs. A big part of why I got into charting was that I realized making requests and hoping other people would be interested in doing those songs was iffy at best, and that the fastest and most reliable way to make sure the customs that I want actually get done was doing them myself.

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

• 4 months later...

Ok! time to update this thing with my current work:

So, i finished The Final Frontier by Iron Maiden a few weeks ago, so my next target is doing the whole Brave New World album, finished doing The Nomad, Blood Brothers and redoing The Wicker Man yesterday, now i'm currently working on updates for Out Of The Silent Planet, The Thin Line Between Love And Hate, and doing from scratch The Mercenary, so stay tuned! 

• Like 1

9A7alLl.jpg

Feel free to request! 

I know you're working on Iron Maiden stuff, but I'm kind of surprised nobody has done Fatal Illusion by Megadeth yet.

Also, I have a specific request, its a song from Rock Band 4, called Dead Black/Heart of Ice by Soul Remnants...Seems like the perfect amount of Prog that a well versed Dream Theater charter could take on.

Many nice scores on all songs :)

Feel free to request! 

I know you're working on Iron Maiden stuff, but I'm kind of surprised nobody has done Fatal Illusion by Megadeth yet.

Also, I have a specific request, its a song from Rock Band 4, called Dead Black/Heart of Ice by Soul Remnants...Seems like the perfect amount of Prog that a well versed Dream Theater charter could take on.

I checked UG lately to see if tabs for Fatal Illusion were uploaded...but nothing :(

The same with that song you requested, there's nothing!

• Like 1

9A7alLl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today is the 30th anniversary of Master Of Puppets! one of the greatest Metallica albums ever, and also, one of the greatest in Heavy Metal history

Due to that, i will remaster the WHOLE album, redoing every song 

• Like 3

9A7alLl.jpg