Nacholede's Workshop, WIP & More

Nacholede

Here's my workshop! here i will be posting my Work In Progresss, what i have done and what i have planned to do

Feel free to request! 

FINISHED CUSTOMS:

You can find all of them HERE

In the comments section, i will keep you guys updated of my work!

http://www.wallpapersbyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Iron-Maiden-Monstre-Evil-Ruins-WallpapersByte-com-1366x768.jpg

• Like 2

9A7alLl.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Nacholede, first off, thanks a ton for the DT songs!  I'm new to Rocksmith but a long time DT fan.  I only play bass, so let me know if you need a hand in figuring out the bass tabs for any of these DT songs.  I took a fairly long break from playing (about 4ish years) so I'm a bit rusty getting back into it but I do have a ton of DT bass tabs somewhere on my computer. I also have a 6 string so I'm usually able to shift existing tabs for 4 or 5 strings to where they make sense on a 6.  I'm not very good at tabbing by listening to songs, but maybe I can offer you some utility.  Obviously, any help I give gets me more DT, so let me know what you need!

• Like 2

Hey Nacholede, first off, thanks a ton for the DT songs!  I'm new to Rocksmith but a long time DT fan.  I only play bass, so let me know if you need a hand in figuring out the bass tabs for any of these DT songs.  I took a fairly long break from playing (about 4ish years) so I'm a bit rusty getting back into it but I do have a ton of DT bass tabs somewhere on my computer. I also have a 6 string so I'm usually able to shift existing tabs for 4 or 5 strings to where they make sense on a 6.  I'm not very good at tabbing by listening to songs, but maybe I can offer you some utility.  Obviously, any help I give gets me more DT, so let me know what you need!

I was looking for someone who can give me some help with bass tabs, thanks! I transposed the 7-string arrangements to 6-string on A Change of Seasons, but i need help with the bass tab, also with Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence, so i really need your help! 

9A7alLl.jpg

Awesome!  I'll see what I can dig up when I get home, I know I had tabs for ACOS at some point.  How do you import them?  Like, what would be good for me to give you?  Just a simple text file of the tabs? Or do you already have those?

I have the GP Tab of ACOS and SDOIT, if you want i can send you the files and you can do the transpose

9A7alLl.jpg

Ok.  To clarify, what needs to be done?  Are they tabbed for a four or five string and just need some small adjustments where it makes sense to use the sixth string?

I think I had GP 4 or 5 but I don't know if I have it anymore.  Can it import and export a text file?

They are tabbed on a 6-string bass, that's what Myung uses all the time...i need them to be transposed to 4-strings 

9A7alLl.jpg

Oh ok, gotcha.  Yeah so is there anyway to send me a text version of the tabs?  Or will that lose all the extra information about the notes?  Otherwise I need to find a way to get Guitar Pro.

EDIT: Found a free GuitarPro app on Amazon but it doesn't look like I can edit the songs in it.

There's another free software called Tuxguitar that is free, is some kind of Guitar Pro and it's cool! 

9A7alLl.jpg

Ok cool, can it open GP files?  If so, do you mind sending me the ones you're working on?  I'd like to start with ACOS :)  I may also try my hand at making CDLCs, in which case it may be easier for me to jsut edit those, but we'll see how much time I have haha.

Yep! you can open GP Files with TuxGuitar, and modify them

I will PM you and send you the GP tabs that i got 

9A7alLl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...