How many females frequents this forum?

steroma

I'm a lady, but I do regularly get called Brian by my mates because i apparently look like Brian Molko of placebo... Which is an improvement from Shakey as a kid, then my similarities were with Shakin' Stevens. I'll answer to dude too, I'm comfy :)

Sent from my RM-994_eu_euro1_1213 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

Well I reckon any single females living in London should check me out. As you can see from my avatar pic I'm not the best looking bloke in the world, I'm having some health problems after getting bitten by someone and I've started to really like raw meat but I'm sure this issue will sort itself out sooner or later...  :wacko: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 2

Yes and I'm sure that Popa Chubby wouldn't be as famous if he wasn't.

Same thing if slash hadn't his top hat on his head...

That the power of television, you got to have a style. Fat style, hat style, bad boy style and in the case of Ana hot babe style :wub: ...

Ana call me pleeeaaaase!

Cheer up Steroma, it's not only four, it's six of us  (you, Ally, Lacey, Noony, Luzia and me so far)

^_^

Unfortunatly I'm not a lady so there will be only five competitor for the big wet t shirt contest snowdog and myself would like to organise in August (rocksmith championship became a little boring these days...) LOL

Yes and I'm sure that Popa Chubby wouldn't be as famous if he wasn't.

Same thing if slash hadn't his top hat on his head...

That the power of television, you got to have a style. Fat style, hat style, bad boy style and in the case of Ana hot babe style :wub: ...

Ana call me pleeeaaaase!

Well, he wouldn't be called Poppa Chubby for one thing.

But, just for a little spot of contrast - look at Haim, whats-her-name from Halestorm, Chvrches, and so on - and compare them to Dino Cazares.

I can't help myself to thoink that Beauty or style is a serious gift for any artist even for a musician.

More over if this musician perform live...

If it's a man, I like to identify myself to him, dreaming I'm an handsom guitar hero playing Killing riffs in front of an extatic public...

If it's a woman (like Ana) it just makes me horny... B)

P.S: two days ago I've seen Luis Salinas live at Patrimonio Guitar festival... I've try but I wasn't able to identify myself to him, sorry, even if he is such a great Artist. :(

Everyone knows there are no girls on the internet, anyway.

If in doubt, if someone claims they're:

a guy, they're a guy

a girl, they're a guy

a minor, they're a law enforcement agency

LOL

Maybe you'd get more girls around here if the conversation didn't immediately go to hot women making you horny. Just a thought ;)

There were not much girls on this topic, that's why I said few "dirty" things maybe to make more girls react...

And look... it works!!! ;)

I must say: my English is not the best and maybe "horny" isn't the most appropriate word to describe my feeling.

Anyway If I've offended someone with my "french" sense of humor, I apologize...

I must say: my English is not the best and maybe "horny" isn't the most appropriate word to describe my feeling.

Anyway If I've offended someone with my "french" sense of humor, I apologize...

The French have a sense of humour?

Oh, yeah, you're not German, I suppose. ;)

Everyone knows there are no girls on the internet, anyway.

If in doubt, if someone claims they're:

a guy, they're a guy

a girl, they're a guy

a minor, they're a law enforcement agency

Lmfao :D