New project (RS/CF Related)

• Administrator

Hey all,I'm starting a new small project that I would like to collaborate with you guys with. 

We're going to be developing an open source rocksmith dlc file reader (codename: RSnFO). The purpose of this tool is sometimes there are custom songs which you have no clue what they are, and you don't want to put them through the toolkit just to see what they are.I was wondering if you guys had any ideas or input on this project. I'd love to hear it.

@@fabianosan @@Maveth @@raynebc @@Snakez @@Alex360

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator

Funny enough that's the second project were looking into to do. However this should start off as a small tool to read and view dlc files and to give more info of the file.

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• 2 weeks later...

You can do this in simple way using "RocksmithToolkitLib", all info and methods are in this DLL and can use.

If you can do it on RSToolkit will be good.

You can open a "issue" on github to do this feature too, maybe some devs with more free time than me can do it.

For now, I'm very out of time.

It's a good idea.

ANY FILES ARE FOR EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY !!!

• 1 month later...
  • Developer

There is a new feature that was added to CSC Toolkit.  Take a look under the "CDLC 2 Tab" menu.  The "SongList" radio button will provide you with basic information about any RS2014 CDLC.  More detail could be added to this report if you give me a list of the specific information that you want to see.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy