Help cdlc for mac

toxiferno

Question

Hi i'm Portuguese, so sorry my english..... i've a problem, only yesterday i start to use cdlc, and i've down about 20 songs but when i launch the rsinjector only appears 5 dlc's at the time alternating songs, every time launch, for example ONE by metallica only appears 1 time in last 20 times i launch the game.... help needed... :huh: 

1 answer to this question

I answered your question via the private message you sent me.  I'll also paste the same answer here, for anybody else needing the same help.

"Thanks for sending me a message.  I'll try my best to help you out.  The first thing I would recommend would be to re-download RSInjector.  Sometimes when there is a Steam update (which there was a few days ago) RSInjector will no longer work.  Re-downloading it from this site usually will fix the problem.

Also, try removing all cdlc from the folder and add them back 2 or 3 at a time to verify they work.  Sometimes 1 bad cdlc will stop the game from recognizing what's in the dlc folder.

If neither of those work let me know and I'll see what else I can think of."