MUSE CDLC Request Topic

Kiscsak98

Hello, Great work , thank you for your hard work)

I have a request, can you do "nature_1" and "Hate this and I'll love you" from Unintended  CD2 (don't know if its even possible to do)

Hi! I can do Nature_1. Unfortunately I don't think that I can do the acoustic live version of hate this and i'll love you.

Maybe this will do it? http://www.xguitar.com/guitar-tabs/muse/showbiz/hate_this_ill_love_you.txt

It's says "Title: Hate This & I'll Love You (Acoustic from Unintended single CD2)"

It seems to fit with my acoustic version. Need to transcript to GP now ^^

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

Thanks for doing this, really nice of you.

I wanted to ask (but i don't don't know if it's possible to do it) Assassin Grand Omega Boss Edit, i just found 1 tab for it but it wasn't a guitarpro tab. So if it's not possible the albulm version would still be great.

Thank you!

Thanks for doing this, really nice of you.

I wanted to ask (but i don't don't know if it's possible to do it) Assassin Grand Omega Boss Edit, i just found 1 tab for it but it wasn't a guitarpro tab. So if it's not possible the albulm version would still be great.

Thank you!

It's possible. I wanted to make it before but somehow I always ended up not making it. I can easily make that plus part in the song by ears so not a problem :)

Can you do Stockholme Syndrome (HAARP), New Born (HAARP), Supermassive Black Hole (HAARP), Map of the Problematique (HAARP), Uno (Astoria 2000), Assassin (L.A.), Bliss (Reading 2011) Txs!!!

I love your songs, can't wait to project H

You'll never make me change my name           

Can you do Stockholme Syndrome (HAARP), New Born (HAARP), Supermassive Black Hole (HAARP), Map of the Problematique (HAARP), Uno (Astoria 2000), Assassin (L.A.), Bliss (Reading 2011) Txs!!!

Well, I'm sorry but as long as I'm working on Hullabaloo I won't do any other Muse live tracks. 

Well, I'm sorry but as long as I'm working on Hullabaloo I won't do any other Muse live tracks. 

O txs anyway, im really excited about the H project :P

You'll never make me change my name           

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...