warning there is no intro rs section, but the beat marker before the

first note already has a section

you should move that section because only one section per beat is

exported

try change it but same thing not getting whats wrong

used ddc and packed it in game level are there but there is black boxes

at top for levels can't tell what level you are at works fine but black

boxes at top in game

This normally happens when you have intro (or outro) sections with no actual notes (gems) in them.

Maybe you made the first section (the intro) on the first beat marker then made a new section when the notes actually begin, creating an intro section with no coloured gems in it.

Try to make the first section when the gems actually begin, it's fine to have leading silence and intro music (depends on the song) that does not belong to a section.

I would think that DDC had problems because you saved it in this state from EoF.

You need to call the first section "Intro" from the list of names. I believe the "problem" goes back to RS1 days, when an Intro section was needed to make the game work. Try calling your first section "Intro" instead of "preverse".

yes I have try that and the line before that one and so try it as intro and try intro in front ofperverse and same problemthat is why I don't what to try now try naming it different names did not work

ok started all over and ran into the same problem

so there is two track lead and rhythm

when back to first song and changed the first section of

lead guitar rs2 and rhythm guitar 22 rs2

to intro and that fixed the error message in EoF

but song still show levels and black in game

so I did what Berneer had said to me was to remove some of the section and phrase

I had and it fix the black levels at top in game so Thanks To all for the help

Here is a ;ink to the song http://customsforge.com/topic/9333-what-you-give/

I've rarely used DDC, and it sounds like a DDC problem.

Have you tried it without DDC?

I was only trying to fix the error in EoF, I thought maybe that would help with the DDC not working.

Have you actually made the new guitar .xmls through DDC?  You must run the new versions through DDC and use them.

I've rarely used DDC, and it sounds like a DDC problem. Have you tried it without DDC? I was only trying to fix the error in EoF, I thought maybe that would help with the DDC not working.  Have you actually made the new guitar .xmls through DDC?  You must run the new versions through DDC and use them.

ya I fixed it in eof but that was not what fixed the black levels at top soI removed some of my sect. and phrase and the fix itso I works now thanks for your help and the link in last post is the song working rightthanks for the help PC Plum